Auron E-mail Component
An easy to use and well documented windows API for sending and receiving E-mail messages through SMTP, POP3 and IMAP.
Use the Auron E-mail Component on the Windows platform with any programming language that has basic COM support.
Some of the programming languages that are supported and have working samples included in the download:
- .Net based: C#, VB.Net and ASP.Net, etc…
- Native: C++, Delphi, VB6, etc…
- Server side scripting: PHP, ASP classic, Coldfusion, etc…
The following windows platforms are supported:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10
- Windows Server 2008, 2008R2, 2012, 2012R2, 2016, 2019
In addition the Auron E-mail Component includes many other advanced features like:
- Full TLS / SSL support for IMAP, SMTP and POP3
- Extensive support for custom fetch requests with IMAP
- Detailed protocol level logging is available for all protocols