Auron SMS Component
An easy to use and well documented windows API for sending and receiving SMS messages through GSM, SMPP and HTTP as well as Pager messages through SNPP.
Use the Auron SMS Component on the Windows platform with any programming language that has basic COM support.
Some of the programming languages that are supported and have working samples included in the download:
- .Net based: C#, VB.Net and ASP.Net, etc.
- Native: C++, Delphi, VB6, etc.
- Server side scripting: PHP, ASP classic, Coldfusion, etc.
The following windows platforms are supported:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10
- Windows Server 2008, 2008R2, 2012, 2012R2, 2016, 2019
In addition the Auron SMS Component includes many other advanced features like:
- TLS / SSL Support for SMPP client and server objects as well as HTTP objects
- National Language Shift table support
- TLV’s are fully supported for SMPP
- GSM Devices can be connected using COM, TAPI, raw TCP, Telnet TCP
- Detailed protocol level logging is available for all protocols
- Test and demonstration gateway preconfigured for most examples
To send or receive SMS messages you will need one of the following:
- GSM Modem and SIM Card
- SMPP or HTTP SMS provider subscription
Auron software does not provide SMPP services beyond the demonstration gateway which comes pre-configured to help trial users test out our SMPP functionality.