Easy to use development component for Windows featuring DNS, FTP(s), HTTP(s), ICMP, SCP, SFTP, VMware and more. Samples included for Visual Studio .NET, C++, VBScript, Powershell and more.
ActiveXperts Network Component
ActiveXperts Network Component is a Network Communication component for Windows developers.
- Easy to use API
- Supporting IPv4 and IPv6
- Supporting all common TCP and UDP protocols
- Single DLL, 64-bit and 32-bit
With ActiveXperts Network Component, you can use the following objects:
- Dns - Query servers running a domain name service (DNS).
- Ftp(s) - Read web pages, analyze content. Supports HTTP-Post, proxies, SSL and more.
- Http(s) - Read web pages, analyze content. Supports HTTP-Post, proxies, SSL and more.
- Icmp - See if you can reach another computer and determine how long it takes.
- IPtoCountry - Translates IP addresses to countries. Use it for web log analysis, marketing purposes, etc.
- Ntp - Query NTP time servers and retrieve the actual date and time.
- Radius - Networking protocol to provide centralized authentication and authorization management.
- Rsh - Run commands or scripts on a remote UNIX or LINUX computer through RSH.
- Scp - Securely transfer files between two computers using the SSH (Secure SHell) protocol.
- Sftp - Allows secure network file transfer over an insecure network, such as the Internet.
- Snmp - Use SNMP operations Get, GetNext, Set and Trap; supports SNMP v1 and SNMP v2c.
- Snmp Trap - Send/receive SNMP traps to/from SNMP agents (v1, v2c) in the network.
- Snmp MIB - Load a MIB database into memory and iterate over all objects and view all properties.
- Ssh - Run commands or scripts on LINUX computer in a secure way using SSH.
- Tcp - Write your own TCP-based client/server applications or Telnet application.
- Tftp - Get/put files from/to a remote TFTP host.
- TraceRoute - Tracks the route packets taken from an IP network on their way to a given host.
- Udp - Create your UDP-based client/server applications; create UDP-based broadcast application.
- VERDE - Get performance data from a NIMBOXX Verde VDI host and its gold images.
- VMware - Get performance data from a VMware host and its virtual machines.
- Wake-On-LAN - Wake up (power-up) machines on your LAN, based on their MAC address.
- Xen -Get performance data from a Citrix Xen host and its virtual machines.
Supported Operating Systems
ActiveXperts Network Component runs on all major Windows platforms. The component is just one DLL: AxNetwork64.dll. For 32-bit platforms, AxNetwork32.dll is also included.
The component runs on the following Windows operating systems:
- Server platforms: Windows 2019, Windows 2016, Windows 2012 R2, Windows 2012, Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2008, Windows 2003
- Desktop platforms: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP