📣🔮 Join KruNunny as we make merit and enhance our horoscopes at the Leng Noei Yi 2 Temple, welcoming the Year of the Rabbit 2023. We will also be praying for luck and wealth from the God Cai Shen. Don't miss this opportunity to start the year off on the right foot!
Barom Racha Kajanapisek Anusorn Canasongjennigairangsan Temple (Leng Noei Yi 2 Temple) . This temple was a branch of the Dragon Temple Kammalawat (Leng Noei Yi) in youth.
Leng Noei Yi 2 Temple is another temple that is popular with most people. It is also a temple that has beautiful architecture and is not lost to the temple. Famous in the south of Taiwan
The temple also enshrines Guanyin, carved from a single aromatic tree, and other great gods of the Mahayana sect, making it the centre of the hearts of Thai Chinese people who come to worship the gods, add the gods, enrich the idols, and collect the sacred images. Respect almost every god, and cover your fortune, your health, and your children.
During the Chinese New Year, they often come to pay homage to this temple. Most people come here to leave the moon to make a brew. The name is written and brushed off to make bad luck go away. There is the god "God Tai Sui" The gods protect the horoscope. Please fix the brew year for us.
Some of those who want to come and make it prepare their own set of salute paper, but if it is not convenient to prepare it, they have a set of salute paper, incense, and candles, prepared for the worshipers to make merit, and they offer it in sets at various points and temples.
* Respect for the Year 2023 should start after the day of sending you to heaven or around the Chinese New Year because it is the perfect time to enter the Chinese New Year because each year the God Tai Sui will come down to change to protect the horoscope. Who wants to fix it? In addition to the horoscope, KruNunny suggested coming here. In addition to making a brew, also come to visit a beautiful temple with beautiful architecture.
How to leave the gods to pay tribute
1. Write your name, age, date of birth, time of birth, and year of the zodiac (in red leaves only)
2. Obtain a set of pay respect to the God Tai Sui (The grand duke of Jupiter)
3. Offer a prayer for prestige and safety.
4. Perform a set of writhing rounded 13 times (do it on your own, do not rely on
5. Place the set of pay respects in front of the God Tai Sui. (No need to burn the set of pay respect, At the end of the year, the ceremony will burn the set of pay respect at the same time.)
In your prayer, you may ask the God Tai Sui to preserve your annual sun without harm and experience happiness, progress, prosperity, prosperity with age, and caste. Sukhumi, physical education, wealth, health, and fulfilment of all-year-round needs.
Free Wallpaper God Tai Sui
(Click on the image to download a larger version)