SMS Messaging Server - Standard Lic. (incl. Box, Media CD, Shipment)
ACTIVEXPERTS SMS MESSAGING SERVER
ActiveXperts SMS Messaging Server is a messaging framework to send, receive and process SMS and e-mail messages.
- SMS messaging framework to build custom SMS based applications.
- Automatically send, receive and process messages
- Open system, API and Database layout are documented
- Runs as a service on Windows 2019/2016/2012(R2)/2008(R2)/10/8/7 in 32 or 64 bit
- SMS communication through GSM, HTTP and SMPP
- E-mail communications through (secure) SMTP and POP3
- Send and Receive SMS messages on multiple communication lines simultaneously
- Support for GSM Modems and GSM phones (GSM 07.05 and GSM 07.07 specifications) for low-volume messaging
- Support for SMPP 3.x SMSC Centers. SMPP is the Industry Standard for high volume SMS
- Support for multiple SMPP/SMSC connections and multiple GSM modems/phones running simultaneously
- Support for multi-part messages, to allow messages longer than 160 characters
- Support for SMS delivery verification
- Support for Unicode, To support extended characters that are not supported by your native character set
- Support for WAP Push messages and Flash messages
- Support for traffic limitations and throttling
- Full TAPI (Windows Telephony) support
- Incoming SMS messages are stored in a central database
- Outgoing SMS messages are fetched from the database and sent through an available GSM/SMPP communication channel
- All SMS communications can be viewed real-time using the SMS Messaging Monitor application
- Send and Receive e-mail messages on multiple network connections simultaneously
- Native SMTP- and POP3 support
- Supports secure connections (SSL/TLS)
- Incoming e-mail messages are stored in a central database
- Outgoing e-mail messages are fetched from the database and sent through an available SMTP communication channel
- All E-mail communications can be viewed real-time using the SMS Messaging Monitor application
- All configuration information is stored in a central database.
- All incoming and outgoing messages is stored in a central database.
- The SMS Messaging Server Manager enables you to define different views of the database
- An API is provided to allow custom scripting. The API provides full access to the database
Scripting low/medium volume
- Incoming messages can be processed by one or more VBScript based 'Trigger scripts'.
- Trigger scripts allow basically any kind of logic, creating new messages in reply, starting external applications, etc..
- The SMS Messaging Server API can be used in VBScript. A lot of sample code is included, showing how to use the API in VBScript
Message processing high volumes
- For high volume processing of incoming messages the SMS Messaging Server API can be used in a stand alone application.
- The SMS Messaging Server includes a C# based example for high volume processing of incoming messages.
Monitoring, Logging and Tracing
- The Manager application shows the real-time activity of the channels. All modem operations and network operations (SMPP, POP3 and SMTP) can be viewed real-time
- Message tracing allows you to see exactly what happened with a message, at what time.
ActiveXperts SMS Messaging Server runs on all major Windows operating systems:
- Server platforms: Windows 2019, Windows 2016, Windows 2012 R2, Windows 2012, Windows 2008 R2
- Desktop platforms: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Supported Virtualization platforms: VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix Xen, Oracle VirtualBox, Virtual Bridges VERDE
- CPU: a Multi-core processor is recommended due to the multi-threaded architecture of ActiveXperts
- Memory: 2GB required; 4GB recommended
- DBMS: MS SQL Server 2008+. LocalDB can be used for evaluation purposes or small projects.